Before starting your application, please make sure you have read carefully the Call for applications (Bando di ammissione) and the programme description (Scheda informativa del corso) available in the Admissions test section at the bottom of this web page.
1. Complete the REGISTRATION procedure to obtain your personal username and password. If you have already registered but forgot your username and password, follow the instructions at: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. Please note that in order to complete the registration, you will need to upload a scanned copy of your ID – identity document.
2. Register in the ESSE3 system to submit your application;
3. Take the admissions test (if required);
4. Check the ranking list of applicants and, if you have passed the admissions test and are among the eligible applicants, enrol on the programme in the ESSE3 system, by the date set out in the notice of publication of the ranking list. Please note that in order to enrol, you will have to upload a digital copy of your passport photo (please follow the instructions set out in the "Istruzioni acquisizione foto" document).
5. Print the MAV payment form available in the ESSE3 system and pay the first instalment (by the deadline set out in the notice of publication of the ranking list);
6. Please wait for the confirmation email from the Enrolment office