To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course aims to introduce the main pathophysiological mechanisms that regulate blood pressure, its correct measurement, the diagnosis of arterial hypertension forms of secondary hypertension, hints about its therapy. The relationship between blood pressure and physical exercise will also be studied in depth.
1. Blood pressure (significance, correct measurement, devices)
2. Arterial hypertension (diagnosis, possible consequences, organ damage, hints of drug therapy)
3. Secondary forms of hypertension (especially in children and young athletes)
4. Exercise and blood pressure: a difficult relationship?
5. Heart rate as a cardiovascular risk factor
6. Critical reading of a scientific article on the topic "blood pressure/hypertension and physical activity".
|Kasper Gl, et al.||Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Edition,||Mc Graw Hill,||2018|
© 2002 - 2023
Via dell'Artigliere 8, 37129 Verona | P. I.V.A. 01541040232 | C. FISCALE 93009870234