The course aims at giving a general overview on flow-cytometric methods to characterize normal and pathological cells of peripheral blood and hematopoietic tissues for diagnostic and research purposes.
1) Normal peripheral blood and bone marrow cells
2) Methods of immunophenotypic analysis on cell suspension: flow cytometry
3) Immunophenotyping in normal hematopoiesis and non-neoplastic blood diseases
4) Immunophenotyping in acute leukemias
5) Immunophenotyping in chronic leukemias and plasma cell disorders
|Claudio Ortolani||DIAGNOSTICA CITOMETRICA DELLE NEOPLASIE EMATOLOGICHE (Edizione 1)||Quattroventi||2002||9788839206206|
DATE: MON 08-Oct-2017, MON 15-Oct-2018, MON 22-Oct-2018, WED 24-Oct-2017, 17:30 - 19:30.
NOTE: attendance of 3 out of 4 lessons is required for credits
Location: LENTE DIDATTICA
The course is specifically dedicated to 3rd-4th-5th-6th year students of Medicine