To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
1. Aquire the differences between macro and microcirculation
2. Update on BLS and ALS guidelines.
- Macro-haemodynamics and microcirculation, pitfalls.
- Techniques for the study of microcirculation (OPS, SDF, IDF, NIRS).
- Clinical applications.
- New ILCOR guidelines, BLS, ALS: differences and novelties
- Post-ROSC fase management (oxygen, carbon dioxide, glucose, temperature, prognosis).
|Marino PL||The ICU book-terapia intensiva||Ed. Masson, Milano||2008|
Oral evaluation during annual multidisciplinar examination.