The course aims at giving a general overview on flow-cytometric methods to characterize normal and pathological cells of peripheral blood and hematopoietic tissues for diagnostic and research purposes.
1) Normal peripheral blood and bone marrow cells
2) Methods of immunophenotypic analysis on cell suspension: flow cytometry
3) Immunophenotyping in normal hematopoiesis and non-neoplastic blood diseases
4) Immunophenotyping in acute leukemias
5) Immunophenotyping in chronic leukemias and plasma cell disorders
|Claudio Ortolani||DIAGNOSTICA CITOMETRICA DELLE NEOPLASIE EMATOLOGICHE (Edizione 1)||Quattroventi||2002||9788839206206|
|Tim Bushnell and Expert Cytometry LLC (Excyte)||Modern Flow Cytometry||2015|
DATE: MON 05-Oct-2020, THU 8-Oct-2020, MON 12-Oct-2020, MON 19-Oct-2020, 17:30 - 19:30.
NOTE: attendance of 3 out of 4 lessons is required for credits
Location: ONLINE LESSON VIA ZOOM (an email with the link will be sent to all subscribers 15 minutes before the start of the lesson). Credits will be given only to those who have attended at least 3 out of 4 lessons. Attendance will be recorded at each lesson, during which each student must always have the video camera on.
The course is specifically dedicated to 3rd-4th-5th-6th year students of Medicine