To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The teaching of Psychological and Relational Sciences intends to provide the student with the basic knowledge and skills relating to the organizational behavior of people, the fundamentals of clinical psychology in various care contexts, the mechanisms that govern the process of understanding social behavior in the field. health and the ability to relate to patients and colleagues. MODULE RELATIONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN THE PROFESSIONAL EXERCISE - Educational objectives: The module of Relational and communicative skills in the professional exercise aims to make the student acquire basic knowledge on the cognitive processes involved in communication, acceptance and taking charge of the patient and to acquire basic skills on communication and relational techniques, contextualizing them to the approach to the adult and pediatric patient in emergency, chronic and neurological contexts. and to the disabled and radiotherapeutic patient.
Reception and taking charge of the patient: a fundamental moment of the care relationship
• Human relational imprinting and emotional memory
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Effective communication and communication barriers
• Emotional intelligence and assertiveness
• Relation and communication techniques in different clinical contexts: urgency, chronic disease, neurological patient
with impaired cognitive functions.
• Techniques for approaching the pediatric, radiotherapy and disabled patient.
|Bertetti Bianca, Castelli Cristina||Relazioni d'aiuto e resilienza : strumenti e indicazioni per il benessere degli operatori||Milano : Franco Angeli||ISBN: 978-88-917-0611-9|
Multiple choice questions test