To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
Acquisition of basic knowledge of human anatomy.
It will place greater emphasis on skeletal muscle and the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
The basics of radiological anatomy are also taught.
30 hours of front lesson with multimedia support.
- Specific terminology of descriptive anatomy and reference plans.
- Locomotory apparatus: thorough and detailed knowledge of all the skeletal elements that make up the human body. Classification of joints.
- Muscle system: generality on muscles. The main muscle groups of the upper and lower extremities and trunk.
- Respiratory system: generality on respiration. Anatomical and functional detail of respiratory organs.
- Cardiovascular system: heart and peripheral vessels: anatomical and functional detail of heart and of cardiac circulation.
- Lymphatic system: generality on the lymphatic system. Anatomical and functional detail of the organs of the lymphatic system.
|Martini F. et al.||Anatomia umana||EdiSes, Napoli||2019|
The final examination will be done by oral interview.