GUIDED INTERNSHIP FOR FIRST YEAR CORE SKILLS
A five-week first experience in geriatric centers
A second six-week experience in rehabilitation clinics
Tutorial activities of re-elaboration / debriefing, at the end of each experience.
OSCE examination. (Objective structured clinical examination). The exam includes from 3 to 5 stations.
In each station the student is assessed in a specific competence (for example, procedural, psychomotor, relational). Each station therefore provides:
- specific setting (real or simulated)
- paper or computerized documentation necessary to understand the task from
carry out (the student will find written instructions, requiring careful reading)
- items / materials necessary for carrying out the required task
- possible simulator (person trained on with predefined script)
- evaluation tool or, checklist with sequence of core elements to be evaluated, with
The final score is certified (out of 30) including the formative assessment of all levels of both clinical and academic tutoring.