To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
Outcomes: Principles of evaluation, assessment and periodontal examination.
Principles for instrumentation and non surgical periodontal instrumentation with sonic/ultrasonic scaling.
Hypersensitivity management and extrinsic stain removal
- Dental Hygienist's basic instruments
- Clinical Documentation, patients record and assessment: personale, dentale and medical histories, extra- and intra-oral examinationtion, parodontal chart.
- Indices and scoring methods
- Periodontal examination
- Mechanicalinstruments and principles for instrumentation
- extrinsic stain removal: Polishing e air-polishing
- Ergonomic practice
- Dental Hygiene products and patients with diabetes or celiac disease: Evidence based practice
- Erosive Tooth Wear
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
|Wilkins Esther M.||Clinical Practice of the Dental Hygienist (Edizione 12)||Lippincott Williams||2016||9781451193114|
|Abbinante Antonia - Cortesi Ardizzone Viviana||Igienista orale. Teoria e pratica professionale||EDRA||2013||978-88-214-2746-6|
interview with 3 questions