At the end of the course students will be able to understand and use medical terminology, know the main neurological disabilities, know the neurological basis of the recovery, using different clinical scales and evaluations systems, know the main limitations and reduced fitness in patients neurological, prepare a workout program tailored for the major neurological disabilities in the process of clinical and functional stability, follow the user in the execution of the same program, prevent and eventually understand the occurrence of adverse events.
1. Neuroscience and scientific evidence in neurorehabilitation: neuronal plasticity and reorganization;
2. The major rehabilitation problems in neurological diseases: stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy disease and Charcot-Marie Tooth;
3. The reduction in cardiovascular fitness in people with neurological diseases;
4. Physical fitness training in the neurological subject: the role of personal trainer;
5. Clinical and Diagnostic measurements in neurological disability (practical workshop) .
|Sandrini Giorgio, Dattola Roberto||Compendio di Neuroriabilitazione (Edizione 1)||VERDUCI EDITORE S.R.L||2012||88-7620-861-5|
|Francesconi Katia, Gandini Giovanni||L'intelligenza nel movimento: percezione, propriocezione, controllo postulare (Edizione 1)||Edi-Ermes||2015||978-88-7051-422-3|
|Otto Schimpf||Riabilitazione Neurologica (Edizione 1)||Edi-Ermes||2007||978-88-7051-253-3|
Multiple Answer test