knowledge of the role of information technology in health facilities and its uses for descriptive and summary purposes, management, public health, surveillance and epidemiological evaluation. Learn how to use the Microsoft Office program, especially Excel for data analysis, Word for creating an Index/Summary and Mail Merge, PowerPoint for the summary presentation of data (tables and graphs), and research studies.
* Codes and computer architecture.
* Operating systems and applications.
* Computer networks and World Wide Web.
* Word processing (Microsoft Word).
* Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel).
* Using the Internet (web browsing, email, online security).
* Introduction to databases (organization, retrieval and processing of data).
The teaching is available in an online e-learning environment, with slides, exercises and video recordings.
|Charles Petzold||Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software||Microsoft Press||2000||978-07-35611-31-3|
|Storchi, Mario R.||La nuova ECDL più full standard||Edizioni Manna||2016||978-88-87752-95-3|
The exam consists of two distinct tests:
1. a multiple choice questionnaire (thirty questions, one point per question) to be done remotely and "live";
2. an exercise to be done remotely and "independently", to be delivered via email within the exam session.
The grade is the average of the two parties and both must have a minimum grade of 18/30.