METHODOLOGY OF SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY Know the assessment and intervention strategies (preventive, curative, rehabilitative) in dysfunctions related to sports activities, paying attention to gesture-specific dysfunctions. Know and be able to apply the principles of intervention in case of severe conditions.
1) Introduction to sports physiotherapy
2) Tissue lesions and their treatment
3) Muscle Injury. Inflammatory response and diagnostic testing.
4) Internal and external factors in musculoskeletal injuries.
5) Energy pathways and DOMS
6) Groin Pain: Literature and approach to pathology
6) Clinical cases in professional and non-professional sports.
|Brukner, Khan||Clinical Sport Medicine (Edizione 5)||Mc Graw Hill||2019||1743761384|
|Robert Manske, Brent Brotzman||La riabilitazione in ortopedia (Edizione 3)||edra masson||2014||978-0-323-05590-1|
Power Point presentation of a recurrent disease in a specific sport and its treatment.