The course is organized in 6 lessons. The course aim is to discuss the principles of surgical oncology (e.g. TNM staging system, staging modalities, etc) in the treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliopancreatic diseases. Surgical techniques and preoperative (e.g. neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radio-chemotherapy) as well as intraoperative multimodality treatments (e.g. RITA, TACE, HIPEC, etc) will be discussed.
1. Principles of surgical oncology. TNM staging, resection margins, survival analysis, etc.
2. Principles of pre-operative staging and peri-operative management
3. Treatment of esophago-gastric tumors
4. Treatment of colo-rectal tumors
5. Treatment of primary and metastatic peritoneal tumors
6. Treatment of NET and GIST
Idoneità basata sulla frequenza
Date: Martedì 03/11/2020
Orario: ore 17.30
Sede: Zoom (link da comunicare tramite e-mail)
Anno raccomandato: 5,6