|Teaching is organised as follows:|
|Unit||Credits||Academic sector||Period||Academic staff|
|ETICA PRATICA E FILOSOFIA DELLA SCIENZA||3||M-FIL/02-LOGIC AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE||LMSIO VR - 1° ANNO 2° SEM.||
|TEORIA E FILOSOFIA DELLE SCIENZE INFERMIERISTICHE||2||MED/45-NURSING||LMSIO VR - 1° ANNO 2° SEM.||
|TEORIA E FILOSOFIA DELLE SCIENZE OSTETRICHE||1||MED/47-MIDWIFERY||LMSIO VR - 1° ANNO 2° SEM.||
Epistemology of the midwifery
- The midwifery partnership.
- The principles of centered women care, in reference to gender medicine.
- The birth path: application of the midwifery partnership to organizational models and clinical practice.
Models of development of midwifery care
- Functional areas in low obstetric risk or autonomous management of low obstetric risk.
Surveillance during pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- Implications for the practice of the ten recommendations to save women's lives.
- Recommendations for triage of pregnant women in emergency departments.
- Time networks - employees in the obstetric and neonatal area.
- Care path for the critically pregnant woman
- Sentinel events in obstetrics and near miss: good practices and improvement actions
Written exam with open questions.
|Dordoni Paolo||Itinerari di bioetica||Cortina Edizioni Universitarie||2013|
|Gracia Guillén D.||Moral deliberation: the role of methodologies in clinical ethics. In Medicine Health care and Philosophy - (2001) 4: 223-232||2001|
|Pairman S., Pincombe J, Thorogood C, Tracy S.||Midwifery, Preparation for practice 3ed. (Edizione 3)||Churchill Livingstone - elsevier||2015|