To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
General knowledge of the cultural, historical, scientific and normative development of psychiatry, including contributions from recent epidemiological data.
General knowledge of the classification of mental disorders, including etiological and prognostic models (biological, social and psychological ones).
General knowledge of semiotics, psychopathology and clinical aspects of mental disorders.
General knowledge of therapeutic interventions, including rehabilitation and medications, for mental disorders.
- Psychiatric legislation and organization of psychiatric services
- Bio-psycho-social model in psychiatry
- Classification of mental disorders
- Semiotics, psychopathology and clinical aspects of the following mental disorders: psychotic disorders, affective disorders (major deprression and bipolar disorder), anxiety disorders, personality disorders
- Prevention, treatment (psychotherapies, medications) and rehabilitation in psychiatry
|Tatarelli Roberto||Manuale di psichiatria e salute mentale per le lauree sanitarie||Piccin||2009|
|Invernizzi G, Bressi C||Psichiatria e Psicologia Clinica (Edizione 5)||McGraw Hill||2017|
Written, multiple-choice examination