To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course provides students with the knowledge necessary to set up a complex treatment plan with fixed restorations on natural pillars.
The lectures along with some practice on extracted teeth allow students to acquire the principles of preparation of the pillars, the impression techniques and phases of restoration fixed.
• The impression techniques in fixed prosthesis
• The registration of intermaxillary relations for third nods
• The realization of the prosthetic. clinical stage and laboratory trails
• Cementation in fixed prostheses
• Aesthetics in fixed prosthesis
• Preparations for partial restorations
(inlays and veneers)
• The fixed denture adhesive type Maryland
Realization of extracted teeth mounted plaster crown preparation of a total and a partial crown preparation
|Giulio Preti||Riabilitazione protesica||utet||2003||88-02-06001-0|
|Giulio Preti||Riabilitazione protesica **||utet||2003||88-02-06001-0|
written and oral