To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
As regards the diseases discussed during the lessons, the student should according to the knowledge of pathophysiology and of the major diagnostic-therapeutic approaches: i) recognize the main signs and symptoms of such diseases and ii) acquire expertise fundamental grounds of the therapeutic management.
1. Gastro-intestinal diseases: constipation and diarrhea (etiology and therapy). Chronic inflammatory bowel disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
2. Gastro-esophageal pathology: gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), dysphagia, gastric and duodenal ulcers. Gallbladder and biliary tract diseases: gallstones, biliary colic, acute cholecystitis, and choledocholithiasis. Acute and chronic pancreatitis.
3. Acute and chronic liver diseases and clinical management of liver cirrhosis (clinical manifestations and complications: variceal bleeding, ascites, hepatic encephalopathy, hepatorenal syndrome.
4. Pneumonia: symptoms, causes, and treatments.
5. Fever and fever of unknown origin (diagnostic and therapeutic approaches). Systemic lupus erythematosus as paradigmatic example of autoimmune disease
|Brunner Suddarth||Infermieristica medico-chirurgica||Ambrosiana||2017|
|Massini R, Longhi C, Marchetti P, Passeretti F, Recine U||Medicina interna (Edizione 4)||McGraw -Hill, Milano||2009||883861654X|
|A. Brugnolli, L. Saiani||Trattato di Medicina e Infermieristica "Un approccio di cure Integrate" (Edizione 1)||SORBONA||2017||9788879476379|