To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The general objective of the Course are the relationship between organization and society, with particular attention to the transition to labour market.
The first part of the course focuses on the basic aspects of organizations and organizational behavior, defining key concepts and coordination mechanisms.
The second part deals with the issue of the labor market and the access to labour market in the public and private healthcare organizations (one of the various forms in which the organizations express themselves), also describing the recruitment strategies of healthcare companies .
At the end of the course, the student will be able to comprehend and reflect systematically on the nature and characteristics of organizations, to independently evaluate the operating mechanisms (structure, culture, power, environment) and acquire specific notions to facilitate the transition from university to labor market.
- Introduction to Sociology
- Structure, culture, power, environment: four key concepts to describe organizations
- Employment transition and occupational socialization: a first frame of reference
- How to find a job: the different options, how to find a job work in Italy, the importance of personal relationships, how to search for a job online
- The transition to job market: the nurses' point of view and the healthcare company. The analysis of experts and former CdL students in Nursing
|FERRANTE M., ZAN S.||IL FENOMENO ORGANIZZATIVO (Edizione 1)||CAROCCI, ROMA||1998||9788843010462|
|REYNERI E.||INTRODUZIONE ALLA SOCIOLOGIA DEL MERCATO DEL LAVORO||IL MULINO, BOLOGNA||2017|
Examination methods (written exam, with 2 open questions, maximum 15 points one out of a total of 30 points) aim at evaluating the actual achievement of the knowledge acquisition objectives of the organizational phenomenon, both theoretical and applied, as well as of the ability to understand the dynamics associated with social work.