To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course will take place pursuing 6 substantial objectives:
• To know the principles of Medical Oncology, with particular reference to the natural history of neoplastic disease and prognostic factors.
• To Know the main organ symptomatology of neoplasms and related diagnostic procedures.
• To Know the principles of medical therapy (chemotherapy, hormone therapy and molecular targeted drugs.
• To Know the objectives of the supportive treatments, and the specific strategies (control of the emesis from chemotherapy).
• To Know the methodology of clinical experimentation in oncology and the principles that govern translational research.
• Understand the care network and being able to direct the patient to the most suitable site for symptom management.
• Tumor therapy and anticancer drugs (chemotherapeutics)
• Tumor therapy and anticancer drugs (molecular target drugs)
• Side effects of molecularly targeted drugs
• Antiemetics and support therapy
|Angelo Raffaele Bianco, Sabino De Placido, Giampaolo Tortora e Pierfranco Conte||Oncologia Clinica 2/ed (Edizione 2)||McGraw-Hill Education (Italy) srl||2016||9788838639845|