|Teaching is organised as follows:|
|Unit||Credits||Academic sector||Period||Academic staff|
|TECNICHE E DIDATTICA DEGLI SPORT INDIVIDUALI (LEZIONI)||6||M-EDF/02-SPORT SCIENCES AND METHODOLOGY||I semestre||
|TECNICHE E DIDATTICA DEGLI SPORT INDIVIDUALI (TIROCINIO INTERNO)||3||NN--||I semestre||
The course aims to give students the knowledge and skills in didactics and technique. This will lead to greater professional competence in individual sport. The programme includes both theory and practice in a number of field and track events as well as gymnastics. Analysis both qualitative and quantitative will be studied with respect to the currently established movement models.
Qualitative technique analysis of sport movement models and learning strategies for correcting technical errors.
• Technique analysis of sprint running and endurance running; didactic progression drills; motor pattern of touchdown of the foot and the push-off phase. An in-depth analysis of the difference of amplitude and frequency of the step in sprint running and endurance running.
• Technique analysis of the sprint start: the study of joint angles at set position and block clearance, and an overview of the typical technical errors.
• Technique analysis of high hurdles: didactic progression drills for the first movement leg and the second movement leg, and an overview of the typical technical errors.
• Technique analysis of high jump and long jump: didactic progression drills of the penultimate and the take-off steps, and an overview of the typical technical errors.
• Technique analysis of shot put drills used to teach throwing from the power position, and an overview of the typical technical errors.
• Preparatory exercises as an introduction to some of the standard gymnastic events (forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, floor mat and crash mat, trampoline, etc.)
• Vault (run up, spring, preflight, off-flight and block)
• Pommel horse.
• Asymmetric bars (F) and Parallel Bars (M).
• High bar.
• Standard scoring technique according to International regulations
Written exam: based on the theory and practice techniques in athletics and gymnastics.
|Gottardi G.||Avviamento alla ginnastica artistica||Società Stampa Sportiva, Roma|
|Scotton C., Senerega D||Corso di Ginnastica Artistica||Libreria Cortina Torino|
|Milanese C.||Ideali modelli biomeccanici di base corsa - salto - lancio||Libreria Cortina, Verona||2002|
|Bartlett R.||Introduction to Sport Biomechanics (Edizione 2)||Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, London and New York,||2007|
|Gori M., Tanga M.||L’apprendimento motorio tra mente e cervello||Calzetti-Mariucci Linea Editoriale||1996|
|Schmidt R., Wrisberg C||Motor Learning and Performance (Edizione 2)||Human Kinetics||2000|
|Cavagna G.||Muscolo e locomozione||Raffaello Cortina Editore, Milano||1981|
|Knudson D.V., Morrison C.S.||Qualitative analysis of human movement (Edizione 2)||Human Kinetics||2002|