Gentili Studentesse e Studenti,
di seguito un avviso per coloro che fossero interessati a svolgere un periodi di mobilità all'estero presso la Norwigian School of Sport Sciences di Oslo, Norvegia, a partire dall'autunno 2021:
The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences (NIH) look forward to welcoming your students to an exciting exchange 2021 fall
semester. If you have students you wish to come for the spring 2022 semester, you will receive information in Aug/ Sept.
Our campus recently went through an intensive rehabilitation, with our special location - in touch with nature and the city, it is the perfect place to study.
The 2021 fall semester will include four different course packages. Student must choose two of these (in prioritized order), and cannot mix and match courses
. Courses within one course package will not have any course scheduling conflicts.
- Sport Biology and Health (30 ECTS)
- THP201 – Exercise in practice
- THP300 – Sport and Exercise Biomechanics
- THP301 – Cell Biology
- Sport Management and Coaching (30 ECTS)
- Sport and Sustainability
- SPM325 – Event Management
- TI200 – Sports Coaching 1: Coaching Children and youth
- Outdoor studies (30 ECTS)
- FRI300 – Harvest, crafts and outdoor cooking
- FRI301 – Friluftsliv, learning and skill development
- FRI302 – Nature philosophy and slow friluftsliv
- Other course combination
- NOTE: Only for those students wanting to take the UTV-Essay/ MAS Essay, in addition to one or two other courses either from the Sport Biology and Health or Sport Management and Coaching course package.
The complete course overview is available on the NIH website: https://www.nih.no/en/studies-at-nih/courses/
NIH uses an electronic nomination and application web-portal. Read more about our new application procedures on http://www.nih.no/en/studies-at-nih/exchange/
Attached you will find a nomination guide for nominators to use, and the application guide for students to complete their applications. Please make sure that your students follow the guide step-by-step when completing their application in the application portal.
The Nomination web opens March 1
, and you are welcome to nominate your students for fall semester 2021. To complete the nomination of your students, please log on to https://fsweb.no/nomination/login.jsf?inst=nih
If you have not previously nominated students for an NIH exchange/study abroad through Nomination web, you will have to register a new user account by following the same link above. The nomination deadline is April 15 and application deadline is April 30 (differs from previous years).
Your username will be your email address registered in our database.
For new users:
after registering your user account by typing in your email address, you will receive a password in your mail inbox, and you will be able to start nominating your students.
If you are not the correct person to receive this email, please notify us as soon as possible and we will change the contact information in our database. Do not forward it to another person.
Please note the following:
• Date of birth must to be written in the following format: ddmmyy (e.g. 100390 for a person born 10th
March, 1990). Double check that date, as it cannot be changed later
• Use the complete, full legal name for the students (as written in their passport), and not nick names when nominating – Only use letter and not any special symbols
Please let us know if you have any questions about or problems with the online nomination. All questions regarding this can be directed to email@example.com
We look forward receiving your nominations.
Norwegian School of Sport Science