Course partially running ( all years except the first)
- 2 years
- Controlling body
Scientific Committee for the 1st level Master in Managerial Techniques for Coordinators in the Health Professions (Vicenza)
Short Master Programs (postgraduate)
- Macro area
- Scienze della Vita e della Salute
- Area disciplinare
- Medicina e Chirurgia
The 1st Level Master in Managerial Techniques for Health Service Profession Coordinators, proposes to aid the development of specific organizational and management skills which are needed for those working as coordinators in health and social assistance organizations.
The course is designed for 30 operators who work in the health service in nursing and obstetrics, rehabilitation, preventative medicine techniques.
This training project is designed to aid the acquisition of the following organizational and management skills:
- planning, running and assessing assistance, rehabilitative, preventative and technical procedures to improve their quality, on the basis of scientific evidence, technical developments and the needs of the clients;
- promoting the use of new assistance models organizational methodology, to ensure a continuity in work levels, and catering for the needs of clients by integrating the various services ;
- developing the production and application of organizational and assistance protocols, on the basis of scientific evidence, giving precedence to the integration of the different professional work involved ;
- promoting the personalized, human aspect of assistance, ensuring that the clients are well informed and their personal and family rights are protected;
- managing the personnel in their charge, encouraging their individual attitudes and developing their skills, to encourage a climate of integration, active involvement and a sense of responsibility for the results achieved;
-managing human , material and technological resources together with the Head of the Organizational Unit, according to the Company Directives related to organizational and management objectives.